Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
#2 Honey is safer than sugar
#3 Honey is good for yoga practitioners
#4 Honey is antibacterial and antiseptic
#5 Honey is an energy food
#6 Honey helps with digestion
#7 Honey combats skin and scalp infections
#8 Honey helps children sleep soundly
Traditional remedies and uses of honey-
-> 1-3 teaspoons with a glass of room temperature water, twice a day nourishes tissues and helps alleviate weakness in the nervous system.
-> 1-3 teaspoons with a glass of lukewarm water provides instant energy and helps in weight management.
Lets see how we can include honey in our diet –
Fill a tall glass with warm water (as hot as you can tolerate), add the juice of half a lemon and one teaspoon of honey to it. Now stir the mixture well and drink it.
Here’s how this drink can help you-
1. Helps keep constipation at bay
2. Hastens the process of weight loss
3. Aids in better digestion
4. Can improve the functioning of the colon
5. Helps cleanse the lymphatic system
6. Can give your energy levels a boost and improve your mood
7. Aids in cleansing your urinary tract and acts as a diuretic
8. Helps beat bad breath and improves oral health
9. Can help give you a natural glow and clear skin
10. Kickstarts your day if taken early morning
There was a lot more to learn in the bloggers meet about Honey Diet. It was a nice interactive session and we bloggers totally enjoyed it.
I even sketched a quick doodle for the meet –