“The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”
― Karl Lagerfeld
Such true are these words. Saying kids means a lot to parents is an understatement. Kids means the world to them ! And I bet every parent in the world would go to any extreme to keep their kids safe, and happy.
When you’re with a baby, all you want to do is make it safe, by filling its world with soft, comfortable and cuddly things. A baby’s skin is the first barrier against the world, and keeping it warm and safe is our responsibility.
Few things i would do to keep my kids skin safe and soft :
- Get for him/her the best baby pants, and yes, you know I am talking about Pampers premium care pants. The fabric used in these pants is so soft and tailor made for kids that they automatically feel comfortable and there is absolutely no chances of skin rashes or infections. We want to see the kids happy , smiling and tension free, and by using Pampers we are assuring that.
Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy.
- Use the best baby oil in the market. Massaging a baby with the best baby oil would give him/her the softest of the skin and safe from harmful ultraviolet rays of sun. Its also equally important to use oil regularly and massage deep so that oil goes inside the pores of the skin and keep it healthy, glowing, soft and shiny.
- Take him/her out in the sun. Yes, sunrays are harmful if taken in excess for kids, but they are equally important if taken in right amount. Sun rays have vitamin D and its very important for kids skin growth and maturity. It makes the skin immune to infections and rashes and keeps it healthy.
- Cold cream in winters. Well, taking kids out in the sun is important to keep them warm and cozy, but in winters, kid’s skin is soft and tender and is prone to rashes very quickly. Its advisable to apply light and good quality cold cream over kid’s body so that its away from cold rashes and its always healthy and soft.
- Bring for them the best of the fabric. Buy clothes from only trusted brands and make sure they are soft as per the skin of the kids. Its also important it fits the kid perfectly as tight clothes might cause skin irritation and marks which are definitely unwanted.
Good quality clothes ensure the kid to be in good mood and happy always and thats exactly what a parent would want for their kids, isn’t it ?
These are a few tips which are common but important, and I am sure today’s generation parents are following it diligently as kids means the world to any parent. Such and more tips are good to be shared so that kids remain healthy and happy as they are the future front runners.
Lets make sure these tips are well applied, and shared with the parents of the world, and pledge for healthier kids, healthier India.